Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Clothes

I had a goal to make Easter outfits for the whole family this year.  Never having made more than pajamas this was a good challenge for me, but knowing me when I have my mind made up I go for it and don't stop until I have reached my goal.  Because it took me three tries for my skirt (need to take a picture of it) and three tries for Madeline's dress (long story don't wish to share), I ran out of time in making ties for the boys' and Grant; but found matching ties that worked just fine. Madeline looked simply adorable, like a true princess that she is.  I have to admit I was proud of myself when I put the dress on and it fit!  Thanks to my friend Jeanette for helping me and teaching me and letting me use her serger (when I am out of debt there will be a nice serger like hers will be sitting in my house).
Spencer does not like to have his picture taken.  He sees the camera he screams.


No comments: