For talent for FHE, Madeline and Anthony took turns talking about the cards that they made. Madeline made a card for Anthony and told about how she loves him, what a great brother he is and that she likes when he plays with her. She also told him how special he is to her. Anthony talked about his card that he made for me, and this is what he wrote:
"Dear Mommy I love your lessons in family home evening because they make me feel love inside. I also like it when you play and help me because it makes me feel that you love me. I also like the work that you do to keep the spirit in are home."
I think we could have ended our FHE with our talent portion. I am grateful for the Lord reminding me that despite my short comings I am still doing okay and that he loves me and with His help I can do even better.
No comments:
Post a Comment