
The kids wanted to throw a party, so we decided to have an "Unbirthday" party. Anthony and Madeline spent all week planning all the details including activities and food. After looking over their plans I did have to scale things back or we would be celebrating for a week. They wanted to set up the food like a restraunt where we order our food from a menu, and they then prepare the food a call out a number when our food was done. I decided to just go for it and prepare everything that was on their menu since I cut a lot out of the activities. After our food we played a good round of life game followed by movie night. It was a fun way to spend time as a family and has sparked a new interest in our family...party planning. I believe Madeline is planning her next party I think she told me it would be a music party. This time there will not be an extensive food selection.
1 comment:
fun times!
Post a Comment