
One evening Spencer wanted some milk, but was too impatient to wait for Mommy or Daddy to assist him. Apparently he thought getting a cup was highly overrated and pointless. Spencer decided to skip the middle man which happen to be the cup and get right to the point, a drink of milk. I, of course, encouraged him on for pictures sake and after I got the pictures I needed I told him not to do it again. In case you were curious we do have a fridge lock, but it is no longer a "Spencer lock" he is getting to be too clever for those kind of things. At least he is nice when it comes to "locks." He humors us in thinking we have finally locked him out of something and then he goes in for the kill and shows us that he is too smart for the lock. However, we have found one lock that is Spencer proof, a key lock; too bad you can't use a key lock on the fridge. I guess Spencer is giving me a preview of the teenage years. Since no one in this family likes backwash, Spencer might just have to have his own milk jug.
I am sure the chocolate syrup is next, it is only a matter of time before I find him chugging away.
No comments:
Post a Comment