Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Solve the Family Mystery


Which one is Spencer and which one is Anthony. In these pictures Anthony and Spencer are the same age. Spencer is now 10 months old and he weighs 23 pounds. He is officially weighs more than Madeline. I stood Spencer up to Madeline the other day and he came up to her eyes. Here soon people are going to think Spencer is older than Madeline. Spencer is not moving yet, my kids tend to be late bloomers in this area. I am not complaining I am enjoying the time that I have. He has 6 teeth, four on top and two on the bottom. He loves to jabber and has the "M" and "D" sound down pat. He loves to jump, swing, rock, and he loves sitting outside on the grass. He is the happiest baby who loves to laugh and smile. Now for those who made it through this paragraph I will entertain you by telling you that the top picture is Anthony and the bottom picture is Spencer. I should have saved the money and just put Anthony's picture up and said it was Spencer.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Anthony on top and Spencer on bottom?

Wendy said...

Spencer is a big boy! And SO handsome!