Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am a Cowgirl


On Monday March 8, Madeline had her Kindergarten school performance at school. This years theme was Texas. The program consisted of various Texas Songs, jokes, and poems. Madeline was so excited to dress up as a cowgirl and to get up on the stage and perform for her family. At the end Madeline had a special part of holding up a heart for one of the song "Deep in the Heart of Texas", it was fitting to see Madeline who has a big heart herself hold up a paper heart for the program. For a few days leading up to the program, Madeline would express her excitement my shouting exclaims of HEE HAW around the house. She was truly excited and proud and so was her family.




3 comments:

Lois said...

Too cute!! I love how she would say, "yee haw!" :)

Lois said...

Rather - hee haw. :)

Lois said...

Way to go, Madeline. Do you have the children's story of Great Grandma Ruth Thompson? She was a cowgirl. I bet she was happy you were a cowgirl for your program!

Love, AUNT LOIS