
What is October/Fall without going to a Pumpkin Patch. I decided it had been a few years before I braved the crowds and take the kids to the nearby Pumpkin Patch. However, our October calendar didn't look very promising for accomplishing such task. However, thanks to the school district and Mr. Columbus a day opened up. I knew with it being a holiday lots of people would probably have the same idea I had, and so to out smart them all we arrived right at opening. Well luck would have it, we were running a bit late that morning, but still made it in good time. Thank goodness for Madeline's little handicap sign, I didn't have to trench through the freshly new mud from the previous' day rainstorm. The kids enjoyed playing on the jump houses, and because the crowd wasn't too terribly bad, Madeline was able to climb around without being trampled on. The kids enjoyed the corn maze, and Spencer enjoyed it a little too much. It was quite the ordeal in getting Spencer to exit with the rest of the kids, he just wanted to turn around and run through the maze over and over. Thank goodness for a smart older brother who was able to chase after Spencer and bring him safely out of the maze. Anthony probably had that maze memorized after having to retrieve Spencer a few times. We were even able to tackle the hay ride, this particular hay ride didn't impress the kids much but sometimes that is okay. We ended the trip with a yummy snow cone treat and luckily for me Spencer was a clean snow cone eater, I dodge a bullet with that one but at times it is good to exercise bravery with the kids-especially Spencer.
No comments:
Post a Comment