It is already mid January and I am just now getting to Christmas. Hopefully by the end of January I will be caught up. Grant's parents moved in with us so I have been a little bit busy with getting things settled; but I will save that for another post. Every year for the month of December we countdown to Christmas with fun little activities each day. We didn't get to do 24 activities like we had wanted. I got sick with the flu around December 11 that took a couple of weeks to get through and then Grant's parent moved in and I lost my office for a bit until we finished the garage/office conversion. We did get a few activities in and the kids had fun. Also this year I finished all of my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving so it was nice not to have to worry about any shopping during December. I was just able to focus on the kids, the family, and enjoying the Christmas Season together.

1. Make and decorate Christmas cards.
2. Watch The Grinch Stole Christmas.
3. Decorate the Christmas tree.
4. Go see a nearby Nativity and go out for Cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory.
5. Watch The First Presidency Christmas Devotional.
6. Read a Christmas story and decorate hot chocolate mugs.
7. Make ornaments.
8. Make smores.
9. Watch Charlie Brown Christmas.
10. Sleep under the Christmas tree.
11. Go to ICE exhibit.
12. Decorate Gingerbread Houses.
It was a fun countdown and can't wait for next year and hopefully I won't get sick so we can be able to enjoy more fun memories
1 comment:
I love, love, love this! What fun to have something to look forward to every day before Christmas! I will most likely steal the idea for my own family!
Post a Comment