2012-2013 School Year
Anthony: Fifth Grade. Mrs. Breunig, same teacher he had in 3rd Grade.
Spencer: Kindergarten. Mrs. Briggs, same teacher Anthony had in Kindergarten.
I thought it would be nice while the boys were at school to decorate their room and to leave them a nice note. The boys loved the decorations and insisted they stay up until the last piece of streamer fell off. Madeline and I also made some cookies for us all to enjoy while we heard about the exciting things that happened on the first day. I like being able to do things to let them know they are special and that they are loved at home.
Madeline started school a week after the boys did. I wanted to do a surprise for her too, but knew that decorating her room was out. Grant and I decided that he could bring home a treat for Madeline when he came home from work. Madeline loves Lemonade and pink, so we decided a small bottle of Lemonade tied to a pink balloon would be the perfect Back to School treat!
Madeline started school a week after the boys did. I wanted to do a surprise for her too, but knew that decorating her room was out. Grant and I decided that he could bring home a treat for Madeline when he came home from work. Madeline loves Lemonade and pink, so we decided a small bottle of Lemonade tied to a pink balloon would be the perfect Back to School treat!



No comments:
Post a Comment