My angel that tagged me was Ginger.
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. (Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!)
3 Joys
1. My husband, Grant
2. my children
3. Being able to start off the morning in the scriptures
3 Fears
1. Snakes
2. Heights
3. Messing up my kids and confusing them for life
3 Goals
1. To be with my family forever.
2. To get out of debt (next year!!)
3. For my kids to grow up to be happy & successful with strong testimonies of the Gospel!
3 current obsessions/collections
1. I am in a vinly lettering kick!
2. Pictures of my little family
3. Making FHE lessons for my kids
3 Random surprising facts
1. I have no cavities and never went to the dentist growing up
2. I have never broken a bone in my body
3. I had to have stiches under my chin from falling at school when I was 5
5 people I tag1. Alycia. 2. Sue. 3. Layla. 4. Wendy. 5. Any lurkers on board.
2 comments:
Hi, Sandra, I will do this soon, I have a couple of days of craziness before I will have a chance!
Okay.....so it took a month...but it is done....yay for blogs!!!
Post a Comment