Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mother's Day

My Mother's Day was simple and nice just the way I like it. There were no fancy plans just quiet sunday spending time together. The best part of the day was the nap that I got after church. While I took a nap the kids decorated my Mother's Day gift. You see the nap served two purposes. I got some much needed rest and Grant was able to help the kids with my gift.

Anthony woke up this morning excited. He knew it was Mother's Day and he wanted to give me his gifts that he made at school. All week long Anthony and Madeline have been going through the house singing Mother Dear I love you so. They were even singing the song in the check out line at walmart and when they sing they don't sing at a whisper, they sing so everyone can hear. So all those behind us in line was privledge to hear two children sing Mother Dear I Love You So, only a kid could get away with that.


Here are some pics of my mother's day gifts. Today has been a great day just as every day is a great day!



This is a shirt that Grant and the kids got for me!

1 comment:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Love your mother's day gifts! I tagged you on my blog!