Monday, September 8, 2008

Madeline's Pedicure

A few days before Madeline's surgery I took her out for a treat. I thought I would let her be pampered and have a pedicure and a manicure. She was so excited and enjoyed sitting there having her nails painted. She loved picking out the colors and was excited when the lady painted butterflies on her toes. I think this will be a tradition for us. She loves things that are sparkly and in some way she likes things that are more girly than I like. However, she can be rough and tumble too. I just enjoy whatever she likes because to see the joy on her face is priceless. She can like pink even though her mother would prefer a different color, but she is not totally a princess because she prefers pants and t shirts to dresses.On a side note I thought I would include a video with Madeline and Daddy playing primary. Madeline loves to sing Called to Serve, her favorite part is the end. One Sunday she was not able to go to church because of her back so her and daddy played primary at home. She did the music and daddy was in charge of the lesson. This video is just the singing part.

No comments: