




First came the butterfly cake, that was job in itself. Well after that production I couldn't just make Anthony an ordinary cake, I knew he would want something out of this world. Knowing that he loves Star Wars and that seeing a Star Wars cake would make his day, I set out to create my own death star. I first had to look up a picture of what a death star looks like and then I let the wheels in my head turn. I baked the cake in a glass bowl and sandwhich the layers together and with a little frosting and few lines here and there a death star was born. Anthony did not let me down, he was totally excited. You see he did not know that he was getting a death star cake nor did he know that he was getting a homemade death star pinata (filled with Halloween candy-he figured that one out). All this was a surprise. That night as I was tucking him into bed he told me that his birthday was the best day ever. I call that success.
3 comments:
Fun birthday cake! Great job! And awesome costumes too!! You did a fantastic job. And how fun you went camping. Lee and I need to take our family sometime...
Cute cake! Tell Anthony happy birthday for us!
Sandra--I love the cake. You have an awesome mind to figure out all of these cute things!
Post a Comment