
bringing home leftover
her little brother
has to find it and begin to spill it all over the living room floor and then after that decides that one little puddle of apple juice is not enough and the whole living room floor and hallway needs to be blessed by his goodness. And what is his mother doing during all this you ask? Working on an outline of our Primary Quarterly Activity that is coming up in a couple of weeks and she needs to finalize the plans so she can e-mail it to the President and Bishopric for approval. Can mommy clean it up right away, no I need I to run and get daddy from work. On the way out the door, Spencer sees another golden opportunity to spread what the little puddles of apple juice around some more; however this time his mommy is faster than him and sweeps him off to the front door. Now an hour later we are home from getting daddy, Mommy who needs to make dinner so she can run off to pack meeting in an hour is on her hands and knees cleaning up Spencer's blessing while Daddy is putting in headlights so I don't kill myself while driving to and from my meeting. Where is Spencer you ask? Fast asleep in the car. I see a golden opportunity, leave him out in the car where he cannot get in trouble and the I proceed to clean up the apple juice blessing with:


Round one took me 30 minutes of being on my hands and knees and with round two I can use my handy wonderful
Hopefully it will only take two rounds of cleaning up the apple juice and all its sticky residue, because I have yet been able to completely tackle his last adventure with food in my kitchen. Spencer has a very helpful sister who likes to make sure he has plenty to eat and gives him what he wants or leaves her pancakes covered in syrup for him to get and enjoy on the floor while her innocent mother is attending to other morning chores. I have now realized that there is no way I can keep up and I am now going to surrender to Spencer and his will. I am sure he watches and waits for me to be busy with other motherly duties and then goes for the attack. I wonder what blessing he will find next to spread all over our house.
Oh you ask about dinner, well you guessed it
Hopefully it will only take two rounds of cleaning up the apple juice and all its sticky residue, because I have yet been able to completely tackle his last adventure with food in my kitchen. Spencer has a very helpful sister who likes to make sure he has plenty to eat and gives him what he wants or leaves her pancakes covered in syrup for him to get and enjoy on the floor while her innocent mother is attending to other morning chores. I have now realized that there is no way I can keep up and I am now going to surrender to Spencer and his will. I am sure he watches and waits for me to be busy with other motherly duties and then goes for the attack. I wonder what blessing he will find next to spread all over our house.Oh you ask about dinner, well you guessed it

1 comment:
Crazy about the apple juice! Wow. You are super busy! I am glad Christmas was quiet, though I hope you are all feeling better! I would love to see more projects that you are doing or have done...sewing, decorating your house, etc. It would be great to see some ideas. Have a good weekend--starting tomorrow I guess!
Post a Comment