In keeping with our families tradition of celebrating the holidays throughout the year, Grant and I threw a party for our kids. We started off the day with red white and blue cinnamon roll breakfast. I took half the batch and dyed it red and the other half blue and then the white came in with the frosting. The kids enjoyed it, especially Spencer, but then again Spencer doesn't turn down food. We had a late lunch and we continued our theme of red white and blue. Our party consist of making red white and blue Popsicles, making fire works with paint as well as with a science experiment, popping poppers in our backyard, reading books on why we celebrate fourth of July, and then we ended the night with driving around our city to see if we could see the fireworks. We accidentally drove right in the path of the fireworks, so we pulled over onto the side of the road had an up close view of the fireworks from our nice A/C car.

1 comment:
You always do so many cool things with your kids! I love getting ideas from you! :)
Post a Comment