Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Madelineism


I thought the blogging world could use some more "Madelineism."

These all took place during conversations with her mother.

Madelineism 1:

Madeline:  "Why this" and "Why that"

Mother:  "Madeline Mommy needs to concentrate on driving right now so we don't wreck the car."

Madeline:  "Okay I am just going to talk to myself."

Mother:  "Great"

Madeline:  Continues to ask me why this and why that

Mother:  "Madeline"

Madeline:  "I am just talking to myself"

Mother:  "Well when you talk to yourself, you need to do it quietly"

Madeline:  "Oh....I guess I am a little bit talking to myself and a little bit talking to you."


Madelineism 2:

Mother:  "Madeline we are having pizza for lunch do you want cheese pizza or pepperoni pizza."

Madeline:  "I want the red pickle pizza."

Mother:  "You mean pepperoni pizza."

Madeline:  "Yes, the little red pickles pizza."

This took place with Madeline's Dad while they were fishing together.

Madeline was digging for worms to bait her hook with and while daddy was hooking the worm on, Madeline continue to dig for worms.  She would pull a worm out and big playing with it my seeing how far she could stretch it.  Then the very observent Madeline said while looking closely at the worm:  "Daddy, this worm doesn't have a head."  No damage was done to any of the worms during Madeline's investigation.


3 comments:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

She is so cute!

aliciamae100 said...

of course I remember you! and I love your blog - your little family melts my heart!!

Richard and Katie said...

How cute...yes the world could use more Madelineism!!