Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Advent Time

On December first we started our family tradition of doing advent with a new advent calendar idea found here. I sat down a made a list of 25 things that I thought we would enjoy doing as a family as we counted down the days to Christmas. The kids really have enjoyed taking turns seeing what fun we will have as a family each day; and boy they do not forget and make sure that I don't forget as well.

Day 1: Play board game in front of the fire


Unfourtnately Madeline got sick and required a few days in the hospital so day 2-5 were spent as a family in the hospital eating dinner and playing in the playroom each night.

Day 6: Watch The First Presidency Devotional and have treats.



Day 7: Set up the Christmas Tree!



Day 8: Have smores and hot chocolate

1 comment:

Lois said...

How fun!! Oh I and like Grant's shirt. :) Good old Walnut Grove.