

The kids wanted to go out and experience some of this winter wonderland, but living here in Texas we really don't keep a good stock of winter outer ware, but with our imagination we were able to keep the kids warm and protected. We used socks and grocery bags to create the perfect glove, two pairs of pants for each child and two jackets with their hoods for each child rounded out the rest of our winter outer ware. Madeline was able to stay outside for a couple of minutes before her cough got to the better of her and had to come in for a treatment. Spencer refused to move or do anything with the snow and so he stood in the middle of the backyard cold and miserable so he didn't last long. Anthony and Daddy enjoyed a good snowball fight and I came out to throw a few snow balls, only to discover that I am a really bad shot.

Something strange happened on Christmas Eve, it actually snowed and a pretty good snow storm at that. We actually had a decent amount of snow to play with and unlike some snow storms I have been in this one had a stop button and was done by evening. It was sure pretty to look at and the nice thing was by Christmas afternoon it was melted, that is how I like snow storms.

No comments:
Post a Comment