It is spring time and with spring time we think of nice temperatures, beautiful sunshine, enjoying lots of time outside, and frequent allergy attacks. However, this time we have been inflicted with a virus and it has made its rounds through the house. This virus is different though, because it doesn't involve any human member of our family. As a reader of our blog I am sure you are confused; "How can you have a virus in your house where no human family member is affected?" Well it is very simple, MY HOUSE is sick. Still confused, well apparently my house threw up because wherever you go, wherever you step, and wherever you look there are messes. From my observations, this virus is not a simple 24 hour bug; but rather it takes a few days for it to run its course. To make things worse when you think you are on the upside, the virus comes back with a vengeance. I have yet to find the right medicine to heal my house of the virus that seems to plague it often. I have decided to no longer be in denial of this virus, but instead I am going to embrace it. No longer am I going to turn my head in hopes that it will just disappear; no I am going to love it, embrace it, and welcome this virus. It is my hope that this will help my house rid itself of said virus or at least help prevent me from going crazy.


After a few days of loving TLC mixed with a little bit of work my house has seem to come out on top.
It has been a few days and so far so good, but I know that won't last. You see I have three little angels and they like to have fun and create magic, and I have to admit I enjoy having fun along with them. Because of that I am not always able to attend to my house to prevent it from getting sick. Therefore I will embrace any sickness my house throws out at me because I don't want to miss the joy that comes from seeing, exploring, and enjoying life with my kids. So house if you need to throw up feel free to do so, but just know it might take me a few days to clean you up for I am busy enjoying being a mother.
1 comment:
Let me know if you figure out a cure. I think my house is starting to come down with something too.
Post a Comment