Monday, May 2, 2011

Spencer's Egg Hunt


Spencer had his Easter Egg Hunt at school. Due to the snow storms that we had in Feb, the kids went to school on Good Friday as a bad weather make up day. I had a doctors' appointment schedule for that day, but Grant was off from work so he took up the parental duties and off he went with camera in tow to enjoy Spencer's Egg Hunt. Grant reports that at first Spencer just had fun running around, not really headed in any direction or with any goal in mind-just running. It took Grant a few minutes to get Spencer's attention towards the eggs and that he was suppose to pick up the eggs. Once Spencer realized that their were treats inside the eggs, he was all down to business collecting his eggs to fill up his egg carton. When I came home from my doctors appointment I was greeted by a very excited Spencer and his eggs, I believe those eggs entertained Spencer for the rest of the day.

No comments: