So I have been tagged, my very first tag I feel so honored. Thinking of 7 things about me that would be interesting has been a challenge.
1. When eating lasagna I go for the middle piece no matter what. I do not like the crust. I always leave the last corner of my sandwhich-a crust thing.
2. I do not like anything touching the bottom of my feet especially crumbs on the floor.
3. I am always straightening things. It doesn't matter what it is, I have to have things straight and centered. I am always strainghtening things on the kitchen counter, pictures, and things on a dresser.
4. I do not like clutter. I am always cleaning and organizing things. Grant bought me a label maker for Christmas and I have had fun labeling our whole house.
5. Before I got married I was a vampire at the children's hospital. Lets just say I didn't make friends with the children.
6. Grant and I dated for two weeks before we got engaged. We knew who each other were for about a year. We had the same friends and were at the same group parties, but didn't know more than each others name.
7. I knew Grant was going to be husband before I even knew his name or who he was. I just knew from the back of his head and a little help from Heavenly Father.
Now 7 things about grant:
1. Grant died once; thank goodness it didn't last long. I am so glad he is here.
2. Whenever Grant has a thought or wants to say something, he touches his nose with his index finger.
3. When Grant eats a sandwhich he holds it like a plate and eats all the way around the sandwhich before he eats the middle.
4. Grant empties his pants pockets the same way at night and fills them the same way in the morning. Infact he gets ready for bed or for the day in the same order everyday.
5. Grant has eaten an aborted duck egg.
6. Grant built his own bike. It was his bike that helped him get his current job.
7. Grant broke his neck in a BYU sponsored car accident. This explains the reason behind number 1.
Now since Brittney tagged everyone that I know who reads my blog, I can't really tag anyone so if you read my blog and have a blog of your own consider yourself tagged.
No comments:
Post a Comment