Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Butterfly Garden


Madeline loves butterflies, her mom probably started it, but Madeline has taken off with obsession on her own. Back in March (I know I am a bit behind), there was a butterfly exhibit going on where we lived and Grant and I knew that Madeline would love to go. The original plan was for Daddy and Madeline to go as it was cheap to get into, but in the end we decided to make it a family affair and go to the children's museum (where we have a membership) afterwards. Anthony stuck out the torture of having to go through the butterfly exhibit only because he knew the museum was right around the corner. Madeline of course was in heaven looking at her brochure and matching all the butterflies to the brochure. Spencer had a blast because he was outdoors and his parents were just happy that he didn't step on any butterflies. We ended the day at the Science Museum where the kids always have fun exploring and playing and the best part is that it is indoors where we can cool off from the hot sun!

No comments: