
Every year for Halloween the Kindergartners and Preschoolers at Spencer's school does a character parade. The kids dress up as a character from any book and they parade around the school holding the book they represent. I only make one costume a year, as it is three costumes total is sometimes a feat to overcome. I couldn't find a book with a king in it hence the reason why Spencer is not holding a book, but I don't think he mind or noticed. I am pretty sure Spencer didn't understand what the big deal was with walking around the halls at school having people look at you. He was just excited that he could wear his purple cape (after all it is magical) to school. I have been doing the character parades since Madeline was three, if Spencer qualifies for the program that he is currently in next year then we will have one more year of character parades.
No comments:
Post a Comment