
Grant's cousin Darrell came into town with his family the weekend of Halloween. The driving force for everyone getting together was a BYU football game in town. The two cousins had fun chearing on BYU and this year they were able to watch BYU make it into their end zone. TCU still won which we new but it was a brutal beating like last time. The kids, Staci, and I stayed home enjoying each others company, eating lots of pizza, and watching the kids have fun together. They stuck around a little bit on Saturday and we treated everyone to a trip to the zoo. I have grown up going to the same zoo so going is not so fun for me but I enjoy going with there is fresh eyes to see things with. At Halloween time they have a little Boo at the Zoo event. I hadn't been before and thought it would be fun to try out with everyone. Darrell was kind enough to pay for the tickets to get in and I think the kids enjoyed playing all the little fun carnival games and cashing in their tickets for candy and a pumpkin that they could decorate. I will probably take the kids next year. I am not a big Halloween person I rather save my energy for Thanksgiving and Christmas. However, Boo at the Zoo it doable and the kids can have fun in a safe environment and who knows maybe next year I will be on top of things and they can wear their costumes. After the zoo everyone came back to our house for a little bit more of fun before it was time for Darrell and his family to head back home.
1 comment:
How fun that you all got together around Halloween! The event at the zoo sounds really fun.
Post a Comment