Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day Camp


The first week of June Anthony adventured out to his first year of day camp with his Daddy. Together they brave the heat and together they survived. Anthony enjoyed all the fun games and activities they had, he was especially glad when it was his groups turn to do the bounce houses. Anthony even participated in the challenge of showing up to day camp one day with an mohawk. I said that it would be okay, but I thought Grant was going to spike the middle of his hair, I quickly learn that wasn't what Grant had in mind. Grant did a full on mohawk by shaving the sides of his hair and leaving a streak of long hair down the middle of his head. Shocked swept over my face and I just kept telling myself that it is only a hair cut and after day camp the mohawk will be gone and in its place Anthony was going to have a really nice summer cut. For having a mohawk Anthony got a really nice flash light which he was excited about; even though it was shocking to see Anthony with a mohawk he had fun and that is what was important-hair will always grow back.

No comments: