

Yesterday afternoon the kids asked me if they could put on a concert for the family. I thought that would be a fun idea and a good way to spend the day together. It was fun listening to Madeline and Anthony plan out the songs that they were going to sing and dance too as well as what toys they could use for instruments. I think there was a pink bucket that became a drum, butterfly wands that become drumsticks. A toy broom and mop became a guitar for jammin, and a couple of glitter wands became flutes. The kids made tickets for the show and had assign seating for everyone. The concert had a sold out crowd which included Mommy, Daddy, Spencer , and few dolls and special stuff animals. For a few of the songs they had audience participation so Grant and I got up and danced to the music. It was a great evening and as a mother it was fun to see my kids use their imagination. The concert was a great way to spend time together as a family. After the concert the pool was calling to us to come for a little dip and that is just what we did!
2 comments:
I think Anthony needs that mohawk again. That way he can really look like he is rockin'.
I love how creative kids get!
Post a Comment