Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bear Graduation!


On Saturday, February 19, Anthony had his Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts. At the Banquet, Anthony received his Bear award along with 2 arrow points. Anthony sure enjoys going to scouts every week. It is sure neat to see his excitement for Den meetings as well as working on scout requirements around the house. It is also neat for Anthony to have his Dad as the assistant Den Leader. Cub Scouts has become a Father and Son activity and I know they enjoy working on things together. I know this same attitude will carry on into scouts as well. I think Grant also enjoys having a son in cub scouts because he is able to relive all the things he did when he was that age.

It is always neat to watch your children progress in activities that they enjoy. Cub Scouts has taught Anthony that hard work really does pay off. Good Job Anthony, and just know that your family is proud of all that you do.

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I am looking forward to when Clark is in scouts. He'll love it! That is great all that dads and sons can do together!