Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Aquarium


A new aquarium opened up in our area and originally I wasn't going to take the kids because I knew it would be on the small size and I wouldn't want to the pay the price of admission. However, the summer heat was not letting up and the kids were starting to get stir crazy. We had season passes to the water park, but the water was really hot because of the heat; and also Madeline because of her health cannot be out in the heat. So I gave in and took the kids first thing in the morning before it got too crowded to check out the aquarium. Though it is small and the price of tickets I think is a bit much the aquarium was actually nice and had lots of good features. They sure do advertise the 360 degree shark tank as being this over the top main attraction, but don't let advertisement fool you. The shark tank is really small and before you know it you have walked through the tunnel and you are left with saying "What shark tank?" The kids really enjoyed themselves and I did too. Afterwards we had a nice lunch and then home to our nice air conditioned house.

No comments: