
I had bought some t-shirts and a tie-dye kit before our summer vacation. The goal was to tie-dye some shirts that we could wear as a family at our Family Reunion. Well life got busy and that activity didn't happen. However, after our vacation our supplies were waiting for us and so it made for a fun Friday night activity. I was a little worried about fabric dye and Spencer and how all that would play out. I was surprised to see Spencer listening and following what we told him. I am happy to report that with enough trash bags and gloves we all came away from the activity without any marks. The kids really enjoyed making their own designs with the rubber bands and then using the dye to finish off their creation. Now we have fun shirts to wear to bed or just around the house. I see more tie-dying activities in our future.
No comments:
Post a Comment