Wednesday, March 4, 2009

President Wilford Woodruff's Birthday

One of my goals this year is to create memories and new traditions with my family. With this goal in mind I thought it would be fun to celebrate the birthdays of the prophet's. Not only would this create memories as a family, but our family will be able to learn more about the Latter-Day prophets. To help my family learn about the prophets I created a timeline for each prophet using clipart as well as a flannel board story about an event in their life.
This is a timeline that I have made for each of the prohets that covers their life. I used clipart to match up with pictures to help Madeline understand what is being said.
Our party set up.
President Woodruff's favorite food: Cherry Nut cake, Whole Wheat Bread, cheese, green onions and milk. The green onions are for look, they were not a big hit at the Cooper household.
Next parties are President Kimball and President Lee!

No comments: