Monday, January 7, 2008

Daddy showing his hat from the kids
Anthony with his risk game
Madeline giving her bath baby a hug
Spencer amazed at what his gift can do
Me and my label machine. I have labled my house
now there is no excuse for not putting things
where they go
Spencer on Christmas Eve
Madeline Enjoying her Hot Cocoa
Mommy resting from Christmas Eve Festivities
Madeline sitting in his walker from Santa
Madeline riding her scooter






Daddy and the Kids on Christmas Eve


Christmas was fun and the kids enjoyed unwrapping their presents. This year Santa brought Anthony and Madeline scooters and hot chocolate mugs with their pictures on it. The kids have enjoyed going to the park to ride their scooters. On Christmas Eve we did our traditional Christmas Even celebration. We got our Christmas jamies on and made smores in the fire place. Madeline made her smore, but didn't want to eat it; silly girl. On Christmas morning Anthony came and woke us up all excited about the gifts under the tree, he completely missed the gifts that Santa brought. We were finally able to presuade Madeline to wake up and Spencer was already awake. Anthony was really excited to get Star Wars risk. We have been playing it a lot. I still don't understand star wars and I plan on leaving this earth without understanding star wars. Anthony sure loves to tell me all about star wars and I love to listen even though I don't have a clue what he is talking about. Madeline was excited to get a couple of movies, since the movies were the ones that she loves to rent from the "movie" store. For New Year's this year we rang in by sleeping. Madeline had an early doctor's appointment that day (her back doctor) they are scheduling her next surgery, and when 9:00 hit I was tired so off to bed we went and when we woke up it was 2008!







Mom and Kids on Christmas Even

























Anthony and Madeline on Christmas Even














No comments: