



On Monday Grant and I took Madeline for a date. We went to the mall that has an indoor playground, but it was too crowded. However, she had fun eating luch with us, going for a carosel ride and she saw a bridge over a money fountain and she had to walk across the bridge; to her that was the neatest thing. It was a reminder to me (again) that children don't need fancy dates just time. Spencer had fun, but in the end he was tired of sitting in the stroller. When I took Anthony on his date, I was telling her about it. She wanted me to make sure that Anthony would ride the horse and walk over the bridge. I had to smile. She associated those activities with the word date. I was taking Anthony on a date and that is what you do on a date. I can only imagine what Spencer is going to say when he can talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment