Tonight for FHE we talked about goals. It was fun. To demonstrate what a goal was we made chocolate chip cookies. We did this for two purposes, I didn't have time to make a treat for tonight so I took this as my opportunity to do so. The kids had fun and enjoyed making the cookies. While cookies were baking we talked about how making cookies was much like setting a goal. I then read them a story from President Grant about how he learned to throw a baseball and then played for the championship team. We then all decided on what goal we wanted to accomplish and I made a goal tracker for them in the design of a football field. They can move their football down the field as they accomplish each step towards their goal. The kids had a lot of fun thinking of their goal and the steps they wanted to take to accomplish them. Overall I think it went pretty well.
No comments:
Post a Comment