A- Attached or single: very, very attached :)
B- Best Friend: Grant
C-Cake or Pie: pie
D- Day of Choice: Sunday
E- Essential Item: comfy jamies
F- Favorite Color: yellow
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: neither
H- Hometown: Fort Worth, Texas
I-Indulgence: I don't really have any
J-January or July: July
K-Kids
L-Life is incomplete without: my family
M- Marriage Date: April 21, 2000 Bountiful, Utah Temple
N- Number of Siblings: 2
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights
Q- Quote(s): Be Still and Know that I am God
R- Reason To Smile: all my wonderful blessings (family, home, the gospel)
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag: Anyone who hasn't done this that wants to!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have a thing for memorizing birthdays and phone numbers. Once you tell me your birthday I have it memorized. I still know my best friend's birthday when I was eight and who I have not seen or contacted since then. I am just weird.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Both in Moderation
W- Worst Habit: Procrastination
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds- seeing my kids before they were born was awesome...so cool!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Italian...Zios
Z: Zodiac: Leo
No comments:
Post a Comment