Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We have take off!

Spencer hs been on the verge of crawling for a couple of months but never wanted to take the plunge and do it. For the past couple of months he would eye a specific toy or object that he wanted then he would study it and then lunge forward get the desire object and then lay flat on his tummy until someone would rescue him and help him back up. I have been working on trying to show him how to crawl (I don't know why now I will never be able to rest). This morning I guess he decided to go for it and he just started to crawl. It is exciting. I mean Spencer is 11 months and it is about time that he got mobile. At least I will be able to tell the doctor at his check up that he is mobile.

No comments: