Monday, April 28, 2008

A small little break

For the past couple of weeks I have been swamped. It seems instead of juggling all my many responsibilities I have been drowning. I told Grant that I needed a little break and place to get a way even if we just spent the night. Well we looked at our budget and decided that we could afford to splurge.

This is the hotel Grant picked. When I told Anthony that we were going to a nice hotel where they cook your breakfast for you, he was shocked. He said you mean we don't have to make our own breakfast in our room. It was a very nice hotel looking around I felt like fish out of water, but enjoyed all the pampering amenities that they provided.



This is a picture of our room. Grant got a King size Suite. The kids slept in one room and we slept in another. The bed was so comfortable and the pillows were like marshmellows. While we were enjoying "Mormon Style" happy hour in the lobby (it was free!) Anthony needed to go to the bathroom. After washing his hands he couldn't find the paper towels. I told him that they have individual towls for you to dry your hands. He was shocked! They use towels that are rolled up nice and pretty. I much prefer the paper towels then to doing tons of laundry, but hey we will enjoy the spoiling once in a while. The kids had fun playing, I enjoyed relaxing, and I think we all enjoyed doing something relaxing. I wish it lasted longer, but it was enough to feel refresh.

No comments: