Monday, April 28, 2008

Some randome pictures

Madeline loves to play games and do puzzles together. One of her favorite games is hide n seek. She is getting pretty good at hiding and staying quiet until found. Well she found a hiding place that only Madeline can hide in. Grant thought it was pretty qute so he took some pictures.






A couple of weeks ago we decided that we were done experiencing freezer temperatures at night and it was time to plant some flowers. The kids enjoyed going to the "plant store" and picking out flowers as well as seeds for their garden. Anthony and Madeline enjoyed planting the flowers. I was more surprised at how well it occupied their time. Anthony did most of the planting. He dug the hole, put the flower in, and filled it back with dirt. They spent most of the day out in yard working.

A couple of Sundays ago we went to a local park to enjoy the weather with a picnic and a nature walk. Anthony asked before we left if I could put together a scavenger hunt to do on our nature walk. I have done it a couple of times for when we go camping. I have to admit I cheated and found a website that has them done for you. This time the colored the squares for each time they found the object they were looking for. Madeline enjoyed it for a little bit, but became more interested in pushing Spencer (who is bigger than her) in the stroller. Anthony never lost interest. Spencer got tired of the stoller after a bit and prefered Daddy's shoulders which made it easier for Madeline to push the stroller. It was nice to get outside and enjoy some family time as well as some nice weather. It won't be too long before the only nice thing to do outside is swimming.


No comments: