Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Funny Madeline

When going outside Madeline wears a hat to protect her eyes from the sun. Since she cannot close her left eye, it makes it hard to go out sun because she can't squint her eyes from the sun. To solve this problem, Madeline wears a hat. This has become such a habit that it doesn't matter if it is sunny or not she puts on a hat. I asked her if she wanted to help me water the plants outside which she was all excited to do, but before she could she had to get her hat...and this is the hat that she got. Now remember it is bright and sunny outside practically short weather.

Madeline lately has been saying the cutest things. Last night the kids had chocolate shakes from chili's. They are pretty thick. Well Madeline took hers outside and sat on the patio to drink her shake. She then comes in and says my shake is not working in my mouth. Grant then gave her a spoon for her shake. I just thought it was cute. Madeline has a g-button which is a port that is surgically placed in her stomach with an attachment outside. It makes it great when it comes to giving medicines. We just open the attachment and squirk the medicine in, the medicine goes directly into her stomach without ever touching her mouth. Well sometimes the lid to the attachment can come lose and well there are stomach juices in your stomach and so naturally some will leak out with the lid comes un done. Well Madeline usually would say her button is open, but now she says with a panic voice my stomach is leaking. There are other things that come out of her mouth, I need to be better at writing them down. If I remember anymore I will post them.

2 comments:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Hey Sandra...I found your blog on Wendy's. I loved your family pictures. Your kids are getting so big. Madeline looks great! :) The cupcakes are hilarious. I might need to try that with my kids...they can be pretty picky..so it would be funny to see their reaction! :)

Sue said...

Very cute!