I had this crazy idea to get a family picture. The last family picture was taken when we were in Florida and Spencer was a month old. I figured we have all changed since then, at least Spencer can sit, has his eyes open, and can smile...well at least I thought. We get to the studio and immediately Spencer starts crying. The photographer takes one look at him and he looses it and will not stop. An hour later still no pictures-well decient ones anyway. Either Spencer was crying, Anthony was making a strained face, had his eyes closed, or Madeline was looking somewhere completely oblivious to the fact that we were trying to get a family picture. Well we took a break, fead Spencer walked for a bit and came back and tried. Again Spencer started to cry. Grant was able to get a couple of good smiles from him by tickling him while the photographer was getting the picture. I was exauhsted by the end of the night and learned that taking a family picture is highly over rated. We tried sibling pictures, but all you got was Anthony and Madeline holding on to Spencer for dear life because Spencer was not going for pictures. Now Spencer is no little thing so he falls forward and almost falls off the platform on to the floor head first. At that point I decided we were done and I will try for a sibling picture when they are older or at least when Spencer has made peace with the photo studio and is willing to take a picture and not cry. So these are the two pictures that we decided on. They had a special to where you can get a free 11x14 if you ordered so many sheets. It was really hard to the number of sheets when there is only two pictures to chose from.
It is done! They didn't turn out bad, but it was much easier in front of the beach when Spencer was too young to care.
No comments:
Post a Comment