Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Delight In

I saw this on my friend's Ginger's blog and thought it was a neat idea.

Sister Tanner in general conference gave a talk on the things that she delighted in. Complete the following statement with 20 different things.

I delight in ____________________________.So- here's a few of the things I delight in.... in no certain order just whatever came to mind! :)

1. I delight in having Grant as my eternal companion.

2. I delight in the blessings of the temple and the knowledge that my children are mine for eternity.

3. I delight in a clean house.

4. I delight in freshly clean floors

5. I delight in hearing my children talk about the gospel.

6. I delight in listening to my children say their prayers.

7. I delight in freshly made bed.

8. I delight in hearing Spencer's laugh.

9. I delight in seeing Grant smile.

10. I delight in the time I have each morning reading my scriptures.

11. I delight in prayer and the opportunity I have to pray to my Heavenly Father.

12. I delight in teaching my children.

13. I delight in hearing my children sing I am a Child of God

14. I delight in seeing my children strive hard each day to make good choices and be good examples to their friends.

15. I delight in my testimony of the Gospel and my Savior Jesus Christ.

16. I delight in being able to watch the Spoken Word.

17. I delight in spending time with my children.

18. I delight in going camping as a family.

19. I delight when Grant makes Chocolate Chip cookies-they are the best!

20. I delight in the blessing that my Heavenly Father has given me.

1 comment:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Liked reading what you delight in! Wasn't it fun? :)