
Shortly after school got out ( I know I am really behind) Madeline asked me to go on a date to the park. I wasn't shocked that Madeline wanted to go to the park, but I was surprised that she asked me to take her. You see Daddy is her favorite person and the one that she loves to go to the park with. I said yes, but have to admit that I put the idea aside. A few weeks later, Madeline asked again and after kicking myself for forgetting we wrote in in the calendar. The day came and luckily the weather was perfect. We went to a nearby park that is her favorite and again lucky for us not very many people were there, which meant Madeline was comfortable running around and exploring the park without fear of getting ran over by some wild kid. It was a lot of fun we pretended that we were exploring the world in our express train, and boy the adventures we had on our magical bus. Before we left Madeline had one important thing to do and that was show me that she could walk along the retaining wall. When she got to the middle she held up her arms proudly declaring I did it Mom! It was such a fun treat to go to the park and spend that special one on one time with Madeline, I am so glad that she asked me to go with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment