
Grant came in from mowing the back yard saying Oops. When Grant comes and tells you Oops you know something not very good happened. Well this Oops moment was no different than the others. While trimming in the dark ( I know we were trying to hurry up with the lawns before it got too dark) Grant said he hit a rock and that rock hit one of the glass window panes on our back door. Luckily it is double paned so it was just the outside one that was shattered. With darkness upon us Grant was outside cleaning up the mess before the window completely shattered and glass went flying everywhere. I enjoyed watching him and taking pictures, I like to capture all the moments (the good and the Oops) in our family and the kids had fun watching from inside and being amazed at the cracked glass. After a bit of time Grant was able to get everything all cleaned up and then put a piece of plywood covering the window until we can get it taken care of after our vacation-isn't that when things like this happen when you are busy trying to get ready to go on a 2 week family vacation.
Notice how Grant "the engineer" is cleaning up the glass mess with sandals. I guess we should trust him, because after all he is a Jedi.
No comments:
Post a Comment