Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Party Time-Spencer Style


With the end of the school comes lots of events to attend to. So far I have been able to go to all the kids events. This has been a challenge as I have kids in two different schools and a lot of times they hold end of the year events on the same day. Luckily all the stars have aligned in my favor and I was able to attend all their award ceremonies and school parties. It meant that I spent the day at school, driving back and fort between schools, and when Spencer got out he joined me for the remainder of the day. The first of my long day of events was Spencer's preschool end of the year party. The teacher kept it really simple, which was great. All the kids were able to play on the playground, draw with side walk chalk, and blow bubbles. Then they were able to enjoy some yummy juice and a bag of trail mix. Spencer was just giddy that I was at school with him and loved running around and being silly. His personality really shines at times, and his party it really did. After his party we were off the Anthony and Madeline's school to spend the remainder of the day with them.

No comments: